View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
isabell 

Car(s): PR95 PR20 WASP SWB NH Pajero Superchrged NT Pajero BF SR6 Falcon
Thanks Dave, Was trying to get it ready for the JAP Nationals at Lakeside on Sunday, but wasn't to be, so gives me a bit more time to iron out bugs for Coona.
What a fabulous day the Jap nats turned out to be, Show and shine as well as a quite lap of the track. Belletts taking 2 of the trophies. :P
Geoff

Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:28 am

Isabell Grand Tourer wrote:
Hey Brett,
Thanks for your coments. Did you ever get a chance to check wether you saved the original ebay pics of the car
regards Geoff

no worries geoff. credit given where credit due.
had a quick look for them again, but they are hiding very well it seems..... i was sure i saved them, but i dont know where!
things have been hectic around here lately (and are now more so..... but more on that later.... ;) ), so when i get some decent time, i'll be delving further into the hoards of bellett stuff for you.
cheers.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:46 am

The engine arrived back from the engineering shop last week the crank was ground oversize bearings were sent back. We had to return the block after rebuilding the bottom end to the engineering shop so they can work out why it's starving oil, well it's just got back as they wanted to pressure test the oil system.They tell us that there was a problem in the valve area below the filter but not too much info as all this was sent to be checked including the oil pump ect :twisted: the first time. They tell us that they are 99% sure they fixed the problem this is not leaving a lot of time for error as we leave for coona next wednesday. This car has had no road tested and still needs wheel alignment brake adjustments ect.The good news is if all this pans out ok it will be trucked to coona. We have located a second hand engine also if all goes bad.Time is ticken.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Car(s): 66 GTPR90
Good luck Geoff hope all goes well look forward to seeing you & Chris at Coona
cheers ken & carol

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:50 am

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
WHATS THIS TRUCKIN BUSINESS!! :D I guess you reason, it is hard when you have that lack of confidence because of the issues you have suffered.
Well Geoff at least you have given it your best shot and then some!!
Take care on the way down and see you there!!
Dave M.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:39 am

Car(s): BA Falcon, 68 Bellett
Man !! And I thought I had some issues.
Hope it all comes good for you.

See you at Coona.

Cheers
Rob

Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3