View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Multiple users removed 

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Thanks again. It's a shame you have to spend so much time cleaning things up, but it is good to keep the site as accessable as possible so that basic computer knowledge types like me can sign up.
BTW Dave, I think '36pickup' is a mate of mine. He is building a '36 Ford Pickup Rod at the minute.
He's a good bloke with a nose for vintage tin. (Found 'Barn Find' & Florian shootin buggy).
Hey mate, you can post in 'Other Cars' you know!
Cheers mates, Matt.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:31 am

2 more booted tonite.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
one had his location listed as "USA", was advertising student loans in the UK, but had a Russian email address....
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................. :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:46 pm

well... I try to get away for a weekend of superbike racing... and these @#!&*+: spammers still want to play... 3 more terminated tonite and 1 yesterday.
1 of the canned ones tonite might have had a slim chance of being a genuine user, but i'm sorry folks, i've had just about enuf of the BS they post on the site i help run, so i'm not taking any chances from now on... and stiff if they, or anyone else for that matter don't like it coz i reckon if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck, then more often than not, it's a duck... if u get my drift!

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:37 pm

.... and we continue....
couple more a55holed in the last week.

luv my roll here :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2