View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Boxer puppies 

Car(s): 1966 Bellett GT, 1968 Bellett GT, 2017 Subaru Levorg 2.0 GTS
I know you are all mechanical, bellett loving folk, but you may also know a family who are wanting a furry friend!
Our side project since Christmas has been our Boxer girl Brook's pregnancy, birthing and raising her litter of pure bred boxer puppies. Her pregnacy went well since it was her first litter and she ballooned somewhat. The birthing on 27th February was long and arduous. Her milk didn't start, then the last two puppies were stuck so she had a caesarian for them. With 10 little puppies to bottle feed we were on half sleep rations for a couple of weeks plus Donna rushing home from work for the midday feeds. To complicate things mother Brook got an infection and was in the Vet for 4 days. 3 puppies couldn't be sustained from other factors as well!.

So, nearly 6 weeks after birth we have 7 beautiful lively puppies. The 3 girls are sold and we are looking to sell the remaining 5 boys. They will be pedigree registered boxer puppies, red and white.
They have been raised in a friendly family enviroment, with heaps of love, cuddles and handling. View both Dam(mother) and Sire (father). Puppies will come with 1st vaccination, registration papers, microchip, fully wormed, nails trimmed and puppy pack. $1200.00 each. email caninecubby@gmail.com. more photos and videos can be found on facebook ----- canine cubby. We do not sell or transport our puppies overseas.

Cheers , Lewis & Donna

Attachments:
IMG_1510.JPG
IMG_1510.JPG [ 197.12 KiB | Viewed 5272 times ]
File comment: Brook's babies
IMG_0173 (Mobile).JPG
IMG_0173 (Mobile).JPG [ 25.07 KiB | Viewed 5272 times ]

Last edited by Early GT on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:37 pm
Profile WWW

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
hi lewis sorry i didnt get back earlier i am at burleigh tonight playing tomorrow its nans 90th but if you are around please call in for a looksee love to catch up cheers davo 0451 374003 gerry is dropping in this avo ..i better go and polish the rust ...on it cheers davo

Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]