View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 7:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Footy 

Car(s): PR95 PR20 WASP SWB NH Pajero Superchrged NT Pajero BF SR6 Falcon
Would have thought all you Victorians would be out at the State of Origin game tonight :D :oops: watching a real ganme of footy :shock:

Wed May 23, 2012 10:23 am

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
boooring,

Wed May 23, 2012 10:27 am
Profile WWW

well said Glenn :roll:

Wed May 23, 2012 10:30 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
You mean theres a football game on ? :|
But its not the weekend. :?

Must be some interstate thing I don't understand. :geek:

As long as they're having FUN!

Cheers.

Wed May 23, 2012 12:43 pm

give me NRL over that gAyFL garbage anyday.
but that's the QUEENSLAND-AHHHH in me!

and seriously, u'll find alot of us Vics who are the same, and that the Storm have a huge following down here from it.
the Herald Sun paper did a poll not long ago about who was the best player in Australia from any code and Billy Slater was far away the most popular so that shows how big NRL has become here.

Also... QLD is always the 'home' town favourite when the origin is on down here, and for a simple reason... us Vics and the QLD'ers have something in common with it all...
that being we all hate NSW!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Car(s): 1968 Bellett 1300 2dr, 06 Scion XA ,05 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Turbo HO
Lingerie Football Coming to Australia !

What's better than footy? Hot babes in lingerie playing footy!

The Americans are bringing 32 of the most athletic, and stunning, grid iron girls across the pond and you could be there front row to witness "the world's fastest growing sport."

You can forget the band-aids, Lingerie Football League All Stars is a full contact game played across two 17-minute halves with a sudden death of eight minutes if needed.

"In the play-offs we had a chick fracture her spine, she was the MVP running back...can you imagine how hard she was hitting?," Australia's only lingerie star Chloe Butler recently told Triple M

This can't be toooo boring ...... :shock: ... :lol:
Mark

Sat May 26, 2012 12:18 am
Profile WWW

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
hey mark you havnt got time to be looking at chicks ..you should be out there working on your little car ........(joking) cheers davo

Sat May 26, 2012 12:36 am

:) It's all good! too funny ....

Sat May 26, 2012 12:39 am
Profile WWW

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
hope you have a good w/e have you had any reponse on the hedlight surround ...wht couldnt it have been a seat bracket or dash knob ...i guess its all in the chase ....climb one mt ...or one door opens ....hows you rear open out windows did you see that lewis had designed a rust proof holder for the gt type winows ? all the best happy belletting cheers davo

Sat May 26, 2012 1:05 am

with the ol fella keen on footy and my son that thinks the world would stop if there was no footy thats all he talks about and i am in the middle with no interest in the game what so ever. I think lingerie footy is a fair compromise :!: I must admit that when the young bloke yells out it's on i will watch :shock:. The young bloke shows no interest in cars at all, but he says he wants the maroon car one day. All three of us don't mind a look this must be the common interest handed down :lol:. but then again i remember a few from this forum that almost fell out the window of a steakhouse when we realized that over the road was a strip club and we could see into the change room :lol: :oops: :lol:

Sat May 26, 2012 1:10 am

extra day off this w/e it is our Memorial day Monday to honour and remember our military members that gave their life for the country.

davo no chance of hearing anything about the lamp surround, yeah too bad was not something simple, plus as far as I can see I'm the only one possibly in the world that might need one of these .... :lol:

yes, the brackets might work, Iv'e been in contact with Lewis.

:) good story orph, .. that had to be a sight!

Mark

Sun May 27, 2012 1:49 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]