Does anyone have a sedan brake master assembly drawing I can borrow to assemble Dad's master.
Thanks
Master Cylinder assembly diagram
-
Jeff
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:18 am
- Car(s): LS1 Powered EJ Special
-
67GT
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:44 am
- Car(s): 1967 bellett gt, wasp trayback , 2018 d-max 4x4 dual cab LSU, 2016 Focus, 1996 GQ Patrol
- Location: central coast
Re: Master Cylinder assembly diagram
I have the photo, just trying to get it on here for you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Jeff
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:18 am
- Car(s): LS1 Powered EJ Special
Re: Master Cylinder assembly diagram
Thank you very much for the info GT67.
Cheers
Jeff
Cheers
Jeff
-
BULLITT
- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm
- Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
Re: Master Cylinder assembly diagram
beat me to it . I had the photos ready to go ...ah well helping ''is good'' and it costs nothing