View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
wasp specs 

Car(s): 1964 isuzu wasp styleside, 1974 KE35 corolla coupe, 1997 subaru impreza WRX
hey guys sorry to bother you again, but does anyone know the specs on factory offset, stud pattern and load/speed rating for the wasp?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:50 am

Most 6 stud paterns are the same,In these paterns the tyre industry used to have them in toyota or navara offset, mitsubishi, rodeo ect used the navara this is where i would tend to lean.As far as speed /load rating the build date is prior to this ruling open slather :D The problem is once you start modifying it and needing a blue plate then you need to find out what is required? Depending on what up grades you intend on doing.You need to talk to who is going to blue plate it and ask what they want.The other option is try to contact qld transport and get stuffed around for days for some nerd to give you a answer that you cant understand because he doesnt either.I luv em people without common sense with authority.Some one in warwick will be able to do blue plates.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:56 am

Car(s): 1964 isuzu wasp styleside, 1974 KE35 corolla coupe, 1997 subaru impreza WRX
yeah i know a few people that could do one. i think im just going to keep it fairly stock though. mainly just cosmetic stuff i was thinking of doing. just looking to see what kind of rating and offset i need for a set of wheels in the future

Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:35 pm

any SUV type 6 stud wheels is rated high enuf for a Wasp.
my Wasp uses 15X7 alloys, with as gtorphan said, the "navara" offset. trust me, the more common "landcruiser/patrol" offset will have the wheels 3 inches outside the front guards!
also, the 7's juuuuusssssttttt fit under the front guards too, so 8's wouldn't be possible without panel work either.
cheers.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:03 am

thats fine with me. 7's would be as wide as i would go anyway. i was thinking of a nice set of 17's. mainly cause i had a set on my old mazda 929, and the rear guards cover part of the wheel, looks wikid. need some photoshop i reckon

Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]