View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
dots n dashes road trip 

Car(s): 1964 GT Isuzu Bellett
Just seen these pics guys. Thats a mighty fine heard of 'em in their natural environment. Donkey does look like he's kicking up those rear axles around the track. Geat grid line up, is that legal??

Hey Greg, if you keep jumping into those "little" cars you could do yourself an injury :shock: :shock:

Hope yuz all havin' a cracker session in Merimbular :P Can't wait to see more on B'net

Cheers, B.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:31 am

Car(s): Roman Red 1965 Sedan, Mint 67 Sedan Auto, 1967 GT , 1.5x 1967 sedans, 1968 Deluxe Sedan, 1965 Wasp Ute (Resto project)
Really are some great photos there, guys. Sounds like the trip has been a great time in spite of the on-road repairs.
So great to travel as a group that can keep the cars on the road and making it to the final destination!

Keep those pics comin' in guys

:D :D :D

OZ

Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:39 am

Car(s): 67 Bellett Auto Sedan, 65 Wasp, 73 Chev Luv, 1/2 A Chev Luv, VX Commodore
Great Pics guys, looks like a great time :D
Its not a real road trip till there are some "on the go" repairs :twisted:
Keep the photos coming :D
Josh

Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:59 am

Car(s): 68gt coupe , 98 toyota prado
yea bit quiet on here everyone must be at the nats cant wait to see pics :D cheers rod

Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:32 am

Car(s): not enough!
I heard they have been WHALE WATCHING...... :o :) ;)

do you miss us?????

we are lonley now!!! :( :roll: :| ;)

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:55 am
Profile YIM WWW

Car(s): '70 PR91,'69 PR20 x 2,'66 PR20,'65? KR20's x 2,'66 ? PR90,2012 d22 STR Navarra.
"Honey". I'm home.
Merimbula to Gilgandra Monday. Gilgandra to Boyne Island Tuesday. Couldn't get accomodation from Miles to Biloela. So I drove all way.
I had a good time at Merimbula. Good to catchup with people that I only see every 12 months and also those I haven't seen for a while. Thankyou for your companionship.
Thankyou to Liz,Greg,Tricia, "Ocka", Lenore,Russell, "Stickman","Mum Christine",Geoff,Cheryll & "Gricey" for an enjoyable dots n dashes road trip. Had a ball.
Thanks "Farmer" for the hospitality given to us on our visit.
And last but not least. Monicka and Gary. It was something different. Thankyou to you both and your band of helpers.

Dave.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:48 am

Car(s): 2 GT Belletts bellett sedan . Florian.gt project.fj Holden. Gemini.lc gtr.datsun240 z
Dave . Glad you are home safe . Send me a pm with your address so I can send tou those parts . Gricey

Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:58 am

Car(s): BELLETT SEDANS X 3
Are all the dots and dashes home safely now?? :?: :?:
We hope that you have had a fantastic trip back home just as you did on the way to the Nationals.
We also enjoyed catching up with you all at Nationals :D :D
Cheers from Steve and Peggy

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:29 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
rod wrote:
yea bit quiet on here everyone must be at the nats cant wait to see pics :D cheers rod

Yep, that was it!

Dot'n'dashers cruised through here on the Wednesday, and brought me lunch.
Was I stoked! 12 Isuzus in the driveway, including 2 Florians (At once!), Gary's 117 & Bellett and Doris. :D What a line up! Dissapeared into the trees! But aaargh, no camera! Plenty of pics were snapped, including one from the roof to fit 'em all in. :shock:
(Please add one in, if possible.)

One very nice day. 8-)

Many locals noticed the cruise through, a common comment - "How do they get them looking so good?!" Rye Parkers notice stuff.

Thank you all for making us a dot. :)

Matt.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:20 pm

Thanks Matt for taking us in and showing us your home and bellett stuff lot of memories :D
We are not home yet Russel and Lenore had to push on yesterday it was a sad morning Lenore is flying home today. We return home sunday some time :?: we have seen some roads and scenery that you wouldn't normally see. As far as making a mile it has not been important between coffee stops and lunch stops winery,light house,historic buildings,timber town,and other stops we don't get into the motel till late some nights.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Car(s): PR95 PR20 WASP SWB NH Pajero Superchrged NT Pajero BF SR6 Falcon
We got home 2.30 today, did 4236k's not sure how much fuel, half litre of oil, no problems Mildred ran like a clock.
Thanks everyone for a wonderful memory
Cheers Christine and Geoff.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:22 am

It's our last night before we return home :( all i have to say is the people we travelled with we know a lot more about them than when we left and this only made us closer 8-) until next time thanks for the great entertainment and friendship.
What else would you do with a smashed quarter glass :D

Attachments:
i phone 124.JPG
i phone 124.JPG [ 1.95 MiB | Viewed 18058 times ]
Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:03 am

Car(s): 3x1965 PR20(Donkey, Jenny n Bundy) 1 1969 PR20(Percy) 2 1968 PR20(Eugine n GT Donor) 1 1968 PR91 GT, 1 1965 Wasp
Donkey and I have made it home safely again.
Donkey has bit of a limp with pulverised short shaft uni's (ya get that after 4599.2Km's of Targa style country road thashing) but we just drove through it. His uni's were pretty stuffed before leaving home to head south anyway but I convinced Greg that "she'll be right mate, Donkey'll make it no probs"

Thanks to everyone for a sensational road trip and Nationals. The laughs came thick and fast, the company was warm and frendly and the memories will last a lifetime.

It was so good to catch up with familiar nationals faces and a privilage to meet some new ones too. Sooo good to put some faces to forum names too.
Had a blast chatting with YP about Marina's
My only concern is that there are 2 other very disturbed people out there, as it turns out that 2 people voted for Donkey in the peoples choice award :shock: man alive..... some people are just plain crazy :lol:

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:45 am
Profile YIM WWW

Car(s): isuzu wasp;
We made it home also :(

At least its only 10 months till we do it again :shock:

:lol: :lol:

see you all soon

Lizzie

Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:28 am

We made it home this afternoon after a tremendous 2 weeks of great driving, and the best bunch of fellow travellers anyone could wish for. The Nationals were a blast & all thanks & congratulations go to Gary & Monica for all their hard work & great company. Snowbell behaved herself, & besides a worn out fuel pump( fixed by Greg & Alan at Cowra) she didn't miss a beat. All I have to remember is the kill switch:)

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8