1956 Isuzu Hillman brochure

For those pre-Bellett publications. If you have one.
User avatar
lemansvk
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:41 am
Car(s): Hillman (Bellett ancestor), Rallied a Bellett in the 1970s, Owned a Gemini, Bellett GTR 1:43

1956 Isuzu Hillman brochure

Post by lemansvk »

Here are some scans of a rare Isuzu Hillman PH12 (Mk VIII) brochure. The brochure is a folder which is A3 at full size, but folded up twice to be A5 as handed out by the dealer.. The first pic is the front (A5 size), next is the first foldout view (A4), next is the centre fully folded out (A3) and last is the 'back page' (A5 again). As you can see it's Japanese language but UK printed (with really small Anglo people)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it"
User avatar
lemansvk
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:41 am
Car(s): Hillman (Bellett ancestor), Rallied a Bellett in the 1970s, Owned a Gemini, Bellett GTR 1:43

Re: 1956 Isuzu Hillman brochure

Post by lemansvk »

Oh I should have said - the first page has two enigines on it because this was when Hillman introduced the OHV engine. The old sidevalve engine continued in the Estate (wagon) but the new motor was used in the sedan. This brochure also suggests that the Californian coupe was sold in Japan.
"I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it"