View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Bellett Nationals 2021 

Hi Everyone,

Hopefully you would have already seen the email that was sent out yesterday, but if you haven't... please keep reading...

We hope you are well, can't believe it's May already! Before we know it, it will be September and we'll all be catching up in the beautiful Adelaide Hills.

With the postponement of the nationals from last year, we are still finalising and confirming a few details, however the overall general plan is still the same.

Our immediate need at the moment is to find out who wants to do Bay to Birdwood. As you may know, Bay to Birdwood again coincides with the nationals and they have again opened entries to cars from all eras. The entries for cars POST 1950 have already filled up, however we have an opportunity to get a group entry in. So far there's only 5 Belletts entered.

To facilitate this conversation with the B2B team, can I please get you to fill in the following form ASAP. Entering as part of the group will be your only opportunity to enter Bay to Birdwood at this point.

Please Complete this Form by Tuesday 12th May https://forms.office.com/r/yiuPciWF2s

This also covers off making sure we have everyone on our list for Nationals communications.

Attached you'll find the kick off information for the 2021 Nationals. This is primarily the same information that you would have seen last year, however I've updated it and included it for the new people who have registered their interest in attending.

Attachments:
Isuzu Bellett Nationals 2021 Kick Off.pdf [343 KiB]
Downloaded 453 times
Fri May 07, 2021 4:07 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Bay to Birdwood entry? Done.
Interest registration? Done.
There will be at least one Florian at the Nationals! Because for a 3 week Nats run, we need a big comfy car!
Excitement building!
:D Matt.

Thu May 13, 2021 12:43 pm

Car(s): '70 PR91,'69 PR20 x 2,'66 PR20,'65? KR20's x 2,'66 ? PR90,2012 d22 STR Navarra.
Re-confirmed accommodation booking for 2 persons. Staying Thursday night to Sunday night.
All I have to do now is finish a car.

Dave.

Wed May 19, 2021 11:37 am

Car(s): Bellett GT, Bellett Sedan, Prince Skyline GT, Porsche tractor, Lanz Bulldog, 996 Carrera 4,Prince Miler,
Head to go back on GT tomorrow ......so hopefully top up with Coolant and be ready by mid September........!!! :lol:
KB

Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:05 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Good plan mate. Drive a lot once it's on, to see if there's anything else. I have a list for the Florian, but mostly simple stuff. Must replace that tailshaft uni though.
Accommodation booked!

Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:32 am

First Covid vac in. (AZ) Second one in August, so should be all good if we need vaccine passports!
Step by step.
Cowra seems so long ago. Very looking forward to this one.

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:33 pm

Vaccinations make no difference to travel arrangements.
If you're coming from an area that's deemed a no go zone you'll have to quarantine for 14 days whether you've been jabbed or not.

Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:19 am

Yep, that's absolutely the case, at the present. But things change all the time, so I'm thinking it's just possible that border passports may be a thing of the future. Airlines are already doing it, and I reckon there'll come a time when the borders will just have to stay open. Probably not this year though, everyone will have to have had a fair chance to get a shot first.
Who knows, I'm just keen not to be infected!

Were keeping our bookings, and will probably cruise NSW on the way over. Border opened the day before the B2B last year!
See yooz there!
Matt.

Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:07 pm

Won't see me there. Racing that weekend. Leading the championship ATM and going all out to win it again.

Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:51 pm

No worries, as long as you're having fun!

I'm still keen, though it's not looking good for the NSW border being open. Maybe by Christmas! Probably depends on the vaccination numbers, and with the hesitance I've seen, it might be a slog.

Oh well, we'll still have our welcome pack, so will be there in spirit if the gate is still shut, and will not break our line of continuous attendance!
Stay safe and hope for the best.
Cheers, Matt.

Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:29 pm

Car(s): morris cooper s, GTR XU1,PR90
The Bay to Birdwood for 2021 was cancelled yesterday, not sure what this means for the Nationals going forward. The government is taking a lot of time to approve COVID19 plans for events, our car club is yet to have its plan approved for our annual swap meet which is next month.

Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]