Hi from the UK
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 11:44 pm
Hey guys! Finally managed to make an account on here so thought I'd say hello.
This is my '70, which I've had a couple of years now, and is my favourite thing of all time.
And this is my '68, that I've just driven from the UK to Finland and back to collect. Hopefully the paperwork nonsense will be done soon and I'll be on the road in it.
I appreciate the help this forum has given me over the years, theres sadly very few Belletts over here so it's not an easy vehicle to own!
This is my '70, which I've had a couple of years now, and is my favourite thing of all time.
And this is my '68, that I've just driven from the UK to Finland and back to collect. Hopefully the paperwork nonsense will be done soon and I'll be on the road in it.
I appreciate the help this forum has given me over the years, theres sadly very few Belletts over here so it's not an easy vehicle to own!