On The Way Back

Show us your Bellett sedan, Bellett 1600GT, Wasp, Bellett GT Fastback, Bellett Sport, Bellett Wagon or all of the above!
User avatar
bellett65
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:14 am
Car(s): Isuzu DMax LSU, Isuzu MUX, 1979 117 Coupe.
Location: Cranbourne Victoria

On The Way Back

Post by bellett65 »

Well it has finally started. I have finally got the handbrake bits in. Should be plain sailing now, if that is at all possible.I think I will leave brakes etc as is for now to keep costs down
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Since the day of my birth, my death began its walk. It is walking towards me, without hurrying
PR91
Posts: 2521
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 am

Re: On The Way Back

Post by PR91 »

looking good there bellett65.
will be great to see the green machine back in action again soon.
cheers.