1962 Isuzu Minx brochure
-
lemansvk
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:41 am
- Car(s): Hillman (Bellett ancestor), Rallied a Bellett in the 1970s, Owned a Gemini, Bellett GTR 1:43
1962 Isuzu Minx brochure
Going to try to upload some pics from the 1962 Isuzu Hillman Minx brochure
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it"
-
lemansvk
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:41 am
- Car(s): Hillman (Bellett ancestor), Rallied a Bellett in the 1970s, Owned a Gemini, Bellett GTR 1:43
Re: 1962 Isuzu Minx brochure
Now I see how it works. Here's a pic of the interior- this would be a Super Deluxe - it has two-tone upholstery
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it"
-
lemansvk
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:41 am
- Car(s): Hillman (Bellett ancestor), Rallied a Bellett in the 1970s, Owned a Gemini, Bellett GTR 1:43
Re: 1962 Isuzu Minx brochure
Here's the rest of it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it"
-
lemansvk
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:41 am
- Car(s): Hillman (Bellett ancestor), Rallied a Bellett in the 1970s, Owned a Gemini, Bellett GTR 1:43
Re: 1962 Isuzu Minx brochure
Ahh, maximum of six attachments - so here's the last of them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it"
-
oz_toffa
- Posts: 1157
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:16 am
- Car(s): Mint 67 Sedan Auto, 1967 GT project , 1.5x 1967 sedans, 1968 Deluxe Sedan, 1965 Wasp Ute (Resto project)
- Location: Adelaide Hills Region
Re: 1962 Isuzu Minx brochure
Great brochure. love the old classic clothes and photography.
Cheers
OZ
Cheers
OZ
So many toys and so little time to play!!
-
Farmer
- Posts: 2591
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:17 pm
- Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
- Location: Rye Park, N.S.W.
Re: 1962 Isuzu Minx brochure
Ah, Thanks Vic. It's good to see some pre-history brochures. Wasn't it a beauty?
Hmm, "Express" Estate, well now we know where that name and layout came from!
And those rear air-con tubes, so nice on the back of your neck! Maximum luxury! (I had an '85 Crown with a separate air-con unit under the rear shelf. Kids maintain it's the best car we've owned!)
And that centre-dash gauge unit, revisited in the '02 X-Trail. Whats old is new.
Cheers, Matt.
Hmm, "Express" Estate, well now we know where that name and layout came from!
And those rear air-con tubes, so nice on the back of your neck! Maximum luxury! (I had an '85 Crown with a separate air-con unit under the rear shelf. Kids maintain it's the best car we've owned!)
And that centre-dash gauge unit, revisited in the '02 X-Trail. Whats old is new.
Cheers, Matt.
Life is far too short not to fill it with what you love. - Jackie French.[/size]