Hi all.
Long shot I know, but I'm after a full set of nice Deluxe sedan hubcaps for a project.
Am will to pay good cash for a set (or part there of) of nice condition ones, but any condition is definitely better than none at all, so let me know.
Cheers.
Deluxe hubcaps
-
BULLITT
- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm
- Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
Re: Deluxe hubcaps
cmon brett whats the project??/ is it a racing deluxe ??? or your old mans black betty going deluxe ??? I have the chrome or stainless bits between the doors if need be .....hubcaps ?? arnt they rockin horse poop ??/ or not I see dick had some at one time cheers davo
-
PR91
- Posts: 2521
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 am
Re: Deluxe hubcaps
Hey Davo.
Nah, not the black one mate. That is getting all deluxe stainless as we speak, but with mags.
Is just a little sidey thing I've got going on......
Nah, not the black one mate. That is getting all deluxe stainless as we speak, but with mags.
Is just a little sidey thing I've got going on......