Dave was meant to take down the post about my cars etc, i've decided to keep them. Well i've taken my dohc engine apart it looks but nothing that cannot be fixed.
Time to get in contact with antus for some engine info! I'm really keen for some venetians before nationals/bay-birdwood. Found someone in adelaide who makes custom ones
on ebay for about $200.00 to give it a complete old school effeeeekkkt lol.
Anyway, if anyone wants to come and cut/polish my car before the big weekened would be appreciated
cheers monnie.
HI MONNIE I HAVE A VENETIAN IT CAME WITH THE CAR AND YES IT LOOKS FILTHY DONT KNOW IF YOU COULD COPY IT IF I CAN TAKE SOME SHOTS AND SEND THEM TO YOU PERHAPS YOU OR SOMEONE HANDY COULD DUPLICATE IT LET ME KNOW , GOOD TO SEE YOU ARE HANGING ON TO THE CARS KIND REGARDS DAVE
Should be fitting engine in my other bellett soon, and making custom exhaust manifolds etc..
I'm doing it in my other car so i can still drive the bellett around & get everything made up in the
mean time:) I've decided to paint her mazda 3 blue i think it would suit it really well.
So yeah, thats about it. Haven't gotten into b2b cos they suck!
Hi Monnie,
Great to hear you laying plans again, sounds like you're getting into it.
Shame about the B2B, what have they done? Hope you're still on for the nats, I wanna see that mint little car, - and meet it's owner!
That's a hot blue - one of my mates took delivery of a new 3 a couple of months ago. Choice!
Lookin' forward!
Cheers, Matt.
Life is far too short not to fill it with what you love. - Jackie French.[/size]