Hey Guys,
Can I get as much details on this 117?
- The grill looks very different ?
- The hubcaps they factory? I love that look
- Front Blinkers on Bumper stock or aftermarket clear crap?
- Side badges are labelled 117 this standard?
I need as much details on this 117 :)
-
PeterB
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:35 am
- Car(s): Isuzu 117 Coupe, 2015 Kluger
I need as much details on this 117 :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
PR91
- Posts: 2521
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 am
Re: I need as much details on this 117 :)
Very first of them.
We're all hand built
We're all hand built
-
Farmer
- Posts: 2591
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:17 pm
- Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
- Location: Rye Park, N.S.W.
Re: I need as much details on this 117 :)
See I wasn't sure, but thought so. PR91 knows this stuff.
This is the most desirable of all in my opinion. I would love one, but am probably too poor! Yet anyway.
Cheers, Matt.
This is the most desirable of all in my opinion. I would love one, but am probably too poor! Yet anyway.
Cheers, Matt.
Life is far too short not to fill it with what you love. - Jackie French.[/size]
-
dave
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:15 am
- Car(s): 1965 Wasp, 1966 Bellett, 1967 Bellett, 1969 Florian, 1973 Bellett GTR, 1976 Buick Opel by Isuzu, 1978 Gemini van
Re: I need as much details on this 117 :)
Tasty enchilada!
My latest automotive articles and original content shared here:
https://www.facebook.com/garageofawesome
Street Machine! Unique Cars! Awesome!
https://www.facebook.com/garageofawesome
Street Machine! Unique Cars! Awesome!
-
GTtoo
- Posts: 1017
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:51 am
- Car(s): 1964 GT Isuzu Bellett
Re: I need as much details on this 117 :)
Isn't she beautiful. Nice find Dave!!
Oh, and a long awaited howdy do to you dear Farmer
Oh, and a long awaited howdy do to you dear Farmer