Screamin' Squirrel II
-
Teditor
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ted Freeman
-
Teditor
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ted Freeman
-
Stickman
- Posts: 1523
- Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:29 pm
- Car(s): 3x1965 PR20(Donkey, Jenny n Bundy) 1 1969 PR20(Percy) 2 1968 PR20(Eugine n GT Donor) 1 1968 PR91 GT, 1 1965 Wasp
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Kallangur, Brisbane QLD
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
I love seeing a teardrop get some lovin'
1xB+1xE+2xL+1xE+2xT=BELLETT
RUST isn't a crime
www.gartdesign.com.au
RUST isn't a crime
www.gartdesign.com.au
-
Teditor
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
Michael is doing the photo posting and captions now, your encouragement is really getting to him, looks like we have taken on a bit more than expected, but it is an interesting project with a steep learning curve for both of us.
Last time I did a Bellett this far, (Screamin' Squirrel'), the cars weren't very old and much easier to work on, lack of simple parts like door quarter vent rubbers and the like I can see as being a challenge, but as Michael keeps saying, nothings impossible.
As I am about to turn 69 next month and not running with the best of health, I just hope I can achieve the goals Michael and I have set with enough time to enjoy them.
I have stated to Michael that when I am no longer capable or interested in doing Donuts, Smokin' Tyres, Sideways Driving etc, take my license off me.
We are still putting effort in to the XC Falcon, with the recent fitting of a Two and a half inch Mandrell Bent exhaust from the extractors, big difference, hope to get it back on the Dyno and eventually a run at the Drags.
We will certainly keep you posted, if things seem to slow down, give us a nudge.
Last time I did a Bellett this far, (Screamin' Squirrel'), the cars weren't very old and much easier to work on, lack of simple parts like door quarter vent rubbers and the like I can see as being a challenge, but as Michael keeps saying, nothings impossible.
As I am about to turn 69 next month and not running with the best of health, I just hope I can achieve the goals Michael and I have set with enough time to enjoy them.
I have stated to Michael that when I am no longer capable or interested in doing Donuts, Smokin' Tyres, Sideways Driving etc, take my license off me.
We are still putting effort in to the XC Falcon, with the recent fitting of a Two and a half inch Mandrell Bent exhaust from the extractors, big difference, hope to get it back on the Dyno and eventually a run at the Drags.
We will certainly keep you posted, if things seem to slow down, give us a nudge.
Ted Freeman
-
BULLITT
- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm
- Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
great stuff keep those postings coming cheers davo
-
Teditor
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
.NO.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ted Freeman
-
Teditor
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
Left Door...One Of The Next Projects To Under-Take Plus A Guard Here N' There...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ted Freeman
-
Teditor
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ted Freeman
-
Teditor
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ted Freeman
-
Teditor
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
...Boot...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ted Freeman
-
Teditor
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
....Fuel Tank....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ted Freeman
-
Teditor
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
.....Not Sure How To Go About Len's Covers, These One's Are Not The Best As Can Be Seen.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ted Freeman
-
Teditor
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
......So'ooo Much Work To Do, Yet I Am Determined To Do Her In-nerd's Justice
& Hopefully The Results Shall Speak For Themselves......
& Hopefully The Results Shall Speak For Themselves......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ted Freeman
-
BULLITT
- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm
- Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
bit by bit day by day ... looking better everyday
-
Teditor
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
.On Loan From A Friend. Quite A Rewarding Hobby Welding Is, I Look Forward To More Of It, I Would Love To Learn Alloy Welding
& Don't Quote Me On This As The Owner Of The MiG Tells Me That This MiG Is Capable Of Doing So! With Some Sort Of Expensive Plug-In? I Am Yet To Research The Topic.
& Don't Quote Me On This As The Owner Of The MiG Tells Me That This MiG Is Capable Of Doing So! With Some Sort Of Expensive Plug-In? I Am Yet To Research The Topic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ted Freeman
-
Teditor
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
....
Last edited by Teditor on Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ted Freeman
-
Teditor
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
...Me & My Friends, They Understand Me...These Are Some Of The Item'Z I Use To Get Back To Bare-Metal (Shown In Group Product Shot Just Below) Mostly Powered By An Air Dremmel With A Way Undersized Air Compressor, So It Can Get Extra Slow Going Waiting For The Pounds To Build, Also Pictured Are A 3piecs ROSS Spray Gun Set Plus Various Other Goodies That Become Basic Essentials For Doing Such Jobs A-lot Of Which Have A Very Intense Learning Curve With Tedious Labors Yet All Rewarding...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Teditor on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ted Freeman
-
Teditor
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm
Re: Screamin' Squirrel II
.The Boot-Inner Before Loading It Up With Paint Stripper.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ted Freeman