Oh......,
I see what you are saying
My reference to hairdryer is in relation to Turbo charging.......as per Asroc's engine
Nothing to do with the glorious Spitfire.......
Cheers
J
Went to All Japanese Mountain Cruise last weekend,about 4to 500 hundred cars,Mt Tamborine,but only one Bellett,had a lot of interest,one Japanese couple telling me they had a GT in the 70s,taking photo of the http://www.bellett.net sticker on the back window,also one of the young ones asking where's Donkey,recognized the Gemini from Albury,caught up and heard all the adventures, Gerry
PS Great news Ted,hope to see you out on the road soon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GerryBellettGT wrote:Went to All Japanese Mountain Cruise last weekend,about 4to 500 hundred cars,Mt Tamborine,but only one Bellett,had a lot of interest,one Japanese couple telling me they had a GT in the 70s,taking photo of the http://www.bellett.net sticker on the back window,also one of the young ones asking where's Donkey,recognized the Gemini from Albury,caught up and heard all the adventures, Gerry
PS Great news Ted,hope to see you out on the road soon
Donkey and I were intending on being there but unfortunately we had to stay home crook as dogs...... and I still am
1xB+1xE+2xL+1xE+2xT=BELLETT RUST isn't a crime www.gartdesign.com.au
It's 0302hrs (Friday night/Saturday morning) on a egg packing floor near pittsworth in Queensland and this is what I have to keep me from going crazy while they fire hose the floor clean.
Oh yes, I'm bored.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GerryBellettGT wrote:Always good to see a lone Bellett at any event,even better with that number plate,when people ask what is it,just point at the plate, Gerry
As I turned up the guy next to me in the dato said "gee mate! Belletts are pretty rare?!". I said "not really there's a few around. Maybe 35 or there abouts in oz". He said with a raised eyebrow " like I said, pretty rare" as he glanced over at the GT fords lined up a few yards away.
Gavin and I only stayed for an hour or so. Gav had an appointment with a Yugioh tournament and I with a Bellett sports front guard and a panel beaters hammer and dolly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.