Could anyone that knows the right bearings put up an eBay link for me if they can find them on U.S. eBay. I have no idea what I'm looking for. All i know is people were getting them from U.S. eBay.
Cheers,
Craig
GT cam bearings
-
claws
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:06 am
- Car(s): PR90, PR91, Teardrop Bellett Sedan, 1979 Pontiac Trans Am Firebird, 1975 HJ Belmont Ute,Yamaha YB100
-
flying
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:11 am
- Car(s): 1967 GT Bellett
- Location: Adelaide
Re: GT cam bearings
Hi Claws
I bought these for my twin cam for the "balance" shaft which is the cam shaft on the G161
1444M Auxiliary Balance Shaft Bearings 1972-75 1.8L 1817cc Chevrolet Luv Pickup( 361327082922 )
Not sure what everyone else uses
Cheers Flying
I bought these for my twin cam for the "balance" shaft which is the cam shaft on the G161
1444M Auxiliary Balance Shaft Bearings 1972-75 1.8L 1817cc Chevrolet Luv Pickup( 361327082922 )
Not sure what everyone else uses
Cheers Flying