rolie

Show us your Bellett sedan, Bellett 1600GT, Wasp, Bellett GT Fastback, Bellett Sport, Bellett Wagon or all of the above!
gt orphanage
Posts: 1813
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:23 am

rolie

Post by gt orphanage »

rolie the car from coona.most saw it as it came out from the scrub when i mentioned that i had plans for it,Gricey said your bloody mad ;) well i hammered it out when i got home it will be saved but not for road use.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PR91
Posts: 2521
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 am

Re: rolie

Post by PR91 »

another racer lives!!
woo hoooo!!

give me a call when you're ready mate.

cheers.
User avatar
Stickman
Posts: 1523
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Car(s): 3x1965 PR20(Donkey, Jenny n Bundy) 1 1969 PR20(Percy) 2 1968 PR20(Eugine n GT Donor) 1 1968 PR91 GT, 1 1965 Wasp
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Kallangur, Brisbane QLD

Re: rolie

Post by Stickman »

I can't believe you've washed off all those beautiful lychens!!! The perfect ratter paint job gone. :cry:
I'll have to try and grow some on my crusty green tear drop.

Sweet sweet lychens. I'll miss you.

I must say though that I have been some what inspired by the Coona weekend to start playing cars a little more.
I might even use the polishing kit I got from the lucky door prize on my little green machine.
GASP! :o
Who am I kidding, I love the crustyness.

Good to see Rolie is gettin' some much needed love from people who really understand that tear drops need to race!

Stickman
1xB+1xE+2xL+1xE+2xT=BELLETT
RUST isn't a crime
www.gartdesign.com.au