The life of Rolie was going off track.
This is a suggestion box of what could have filled the container send it to the poms
i.e marina's,home and away,neighbours,bligh gov ect.
mmm ex wife comes to mind but i wouldnt wish that on anyone .
No umbrellas in the red belly blacks I've had.
A couple of them had a shovel to the back of the head though.
They are very tasty when rubbed with heaps of garlic then smoked with French Oak shaves however.
1xB+1xE+2xL+1xE+2xT=BELLETT RUST isn't a crime www.gartdesign.com.au
At least I'll never starv to death.
After eating some of the things I have when out on walk about with my aboriginal mates in the NT over the years, smoked snake is a delicacy.
Man, I think the stink of Marina is spreading. Nasty festering infection that one.
Has scared me for life.
1xB+1xE+2xL+1xE+2xT=BELLETT RUST isn't a crime www.gartdesign.com.au
send over some god damn commodores! if i never see another pressure pack respray commodore with a milo tin exhaust and a stereo worth double what the cars worth, it would be too soon.
waspy87 wrote:send over some god damn commodores! if i never see another pressure pack respray commodore with a milo tin exhaust and a stereo worth double what the cars worth, it would be too soon.
Send the clowns driving them instead, then they can run amuck with Ford Fiestas ....
Cheers
Rob
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem!