I'm after the bonnet badge for my 65 Bellett before I commence restoration, so when I finish the car will be complete.
Please PM me if you have a spare?
Thankyou!
Bellett Bonnet Badge!
-
ledmeter
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:12 pm
- Car(s): 1967 Isuzu Bellett
-
BULLITT
- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm
- Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
Re: Bellett Bonnet Badge!
welcome aboard i too am searching for the bonnett badge , having recently aquired my teardrop , we would love to see some shots of the car , and a storey in your restoration quest , cheers davo
-
PR91
- Posts: 2521
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 am
Re: Bellett Bonnet Badge!
for the un initiated, this is the long, thin 'I S U Z U' badge that sits at the front edge of the bonnet on a tear drop sedan.
-
RobSA
- Posts: 576
- Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:55 am
- Car(s): BA Falcon, 68 Bellett
- Location: Adelaide
Re: Bellett Bonnet Badge!
Know the feeling, thought I had one and then I didn't
Oh well.
Cheers
Rob
Oh well.
Cheers
Rob
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem!