Blue 65

Show us your Bellett sedan, Bellett 1600GT, Wasp, Bellett GT Fastback, Bellett Sport, Bellett Wagon or all of the above!
User avatar
toomanybelletts
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:23 am
Car(s): see user name
Location: Kilsyth , Melbourne

Blue 65

Post by toomanybelletts »

As you can see , I'm bored at the moment - I never get time to post things on the forum . That's why I can't be bothered with facebook .
Pierre rang the other day to find out what color block I want - that means he must be working on my twin cam YAAY!! For those of you that don't know , I have peters blue '65 sedan - Vanita & I used it at ROB ROY hillclimb & the following week-end took it WINTON .
The following week I found water in the oil " BUGGER " It is being fixed between jobs , but as Peter is so good , I've been waiting a while .
I'm currently pushing it in & out of the workshop - it now has its LSD , 5 leaf jap rear suspension , GT rear
brakes & has been cleaned - Steve T says there is no dust next door !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Stickman
Posts: 1523
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Car(s): 3x1965 PR20(Donkey, Jenny n Bundy) 1 1969 PR20(Percy) 2 1968 PR20(Eugine n GT Donor) 1 1968 PR91 GT, 1 1965 Wasp
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Kallangur, Brisbane QLD

Re: Blue 65

Post by Stickman »

The is a very smart looking teardrop :P
1xB+1xE+2xL+1xE+2xT=BELLETT
RUST isn't a crime
www.gartdesign.com.au
User avatar
Glenn
Posts: 2826
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 2:23 am
Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
Location: Melb.

Re: Blue 65

Post by Glenn »

will be great to see it moving again, Craig

glenn
'72 PR60 Sport
gt 161
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 10:35 am
Car(s): Gt Bellett, Rover 90, Rover 75 ,327 hk Monaro, 307 ht Ute, Mazda 6 wagon.

Re: Blue 65

Post by gt 161 »

yes it is coming together I'll do some more assembling on the motor tomorrow you better charge the battery craige
User avatar
GTtoo
Posts: 1017
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:51 am
Car(s): 1964 GT Isuzu Bellett

Re: Blue 65

Post by GTtoo »

What a horn looking little racer, max stance to it....

B.
GerryBellettGT
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:30 am
Car(s): Bellett GT,

Re: Blue 65

Post by GerryBellettGT »

Great looking car,thanks for showing,Gerry
User avatar
oz_toffa
Posts: 1157
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:16 am
Car(s): Mint 67 Sedan Auto, 1967 GT project , 1.5x 1967 sedans, 1968 Deluxe Sedan, 1965 Wasp Ute (Resto project)
Location: Adelaide Hills Region

Re: Blue 65

Post by oz_toffa »

very nice setup and smart lookin car to boot.

cant wait to see how she goes on a hill climb!

OZ
So many toys and so little time to play!!