WANTED
-
Farmer
- Posts: 2591
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:17 pm
- Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
- Location: Rye Park, N.S.W.
Re: WANTED
Why do you need 4 mate? There is only one on each side at the back.
Just curious,
Matt.
Just curious,
Matt.
Life is far too short not to fill it with what you love. - Jackie French.[/size]
-
BULLITT
- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm
- Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
Re: WANTED
sorry matt im not clear I don't mean the little bumper stops on the gt I mean the rubber plugs that go into the front valance and the rear beaver and the bumper bar brackets slip through them ....I cant get a photo on here ...do you know what I mean about 65mm long cheers davo
-
BULLITT
- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm
- Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
Re: WANTED
back again just looked theres none on rear just 2 on the front valance sorry guys
-
BULLITT
- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm
- Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
Re: WANTED
the square holes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Stickman
- Posts: 1523
- Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:29 pm
- Car(s): 3x1965 PR20(Donkey, Jenny n Bundy) 1 1969 PR20(Percy) 2 1968 PR20(Eugine n GT Donor) 1 1968 PR91 GT, 1 1965 Wasp
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Kallangur, Brisbane QLD
Re: WANTED
There's supposed to be a rubber in there??
None of my cars do......... I'll have 12 then please
None of my cars do......... I'll have 12 then please
1xB+1xE+2xL+1xE+2xT=BELLETT
RUST isn't a crime
www.gartdesign.com.au
RUST isn't a crime
www.gartdesign.com.au
-
BULLITT
- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm
- Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
Re: WANTED
maybe someone can make these for the front pan they originally would have squeezed in now they are old and brittle bit like me 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
gt orphanage
- Posts: 1813
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:23 am
Re: WANTED
I get mine from the rubber shop they are a tail gate check strap rubber. I think valiant or holden ute? I cant remember. If you send a photo they will know.
-
BULLITT
- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm
- Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
Re: WANTED
thanks guys will chase up .....guess its only a small thing but all helps cheers davo
-
gt orphanage
- Posts: 1813
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:23 am
Re: WANTED
The slot is angled in the rubbers that he has but they square up when fitted.
-
BULLITT
- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm
- Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
Re: WANTED
thanks greg wondered why the angle .... were they holden I looked on scotts site you told me once one thing at a time ...im taking heed cheers davo