GT wanted
-
golf22
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:16 am
- Car(s): a very rough 68 bellett
GT wanted
I realise the line is probably a mile long, but i will put it out there anyway. i'm looking for a gt, preferably complete, but i could live with a good shell. I’m located in Sydney but i’m willing to go anywhere on the east coast. i'm willing to pay good dollars for the right car. thanks everyone
-
PR91
- Posts: 2521
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 am
Re: GT wanted
that it is mate.golf22 wrote:I realise the line is probably a mile long
could have sold mine half a dozen times in the last 2 years, and that's just from others asking me if i'll sell it, not from adverstising.
ebay has sold a couple, so keep a look out there. the last one looked a bit rough, but very reliable sources tell me the $2k paid was a great deal for what it was really like.
good luck with the search, coz you never know what may pop up.