inlet manifold

Please be specific as to what part you're after - unless you're after a whole car for parts!
67GT
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:44 am
Car(s): 1967 bellett gt, wasp trayback , 2018 d-max 4x4 dual cab LSU, 2016 Focus, 1996 GQ Patrol
Location: central coast

inlet manifold

Post by 67GT »

Hi Guys,
I am looking for a manifold to mount twin carbs from a Bellett GT onto a Florian head.
I did have a G161 SOHC engine years ago that had that manifold on it. Does anyone have one laying around ? Or even a complete SOHC OR DOHC engine ?
Fingers crossed.
Warren
User avatar
flying
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:11 am
Car(s): 1967 GT Bellett
Location: Adelaide

Re: inlet manifold

Post by flying »

Hi

I bought some carbs and manifold from Gumtree I believe they came from a Single OHC motor

Its the 4 bolt carb and smaller rectangular ports on the manifold

I still require the carbs but the Manifold can go

I'll take a picture tonight and post

Regards Flying
67GT
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:44 am
Car(s): 1967 bellett gt, wasp trayback , 2018 d-max 4x4 dual cab LSU, 2016 Focus, 1996 GQ Patrol
Location: central coast

Re: inlet manifold

Post by 67GT »

Thanks Flying, I look forward to seeing that .
Fingers are crossed.
User avatar
flying
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:11 am
Car(s): 1967 GT Bellett
Location: Adelaide

Re: inlet manifold

Post by flying »

I have not forgotten I thought I had it my back shed its in another stash across town
I will post a photo this weekend
Regards
Flying
User avatar
flying
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:11 am
Car(s): 1967 GT Bellett
Location: Adelaide

Re: inlet manifold

Post by flying »

Hi 67 GT

Here's some pics

As mentioned before its to suit a 4 bolt Hitachi or SU Carb

Let me know if you think they are suitable

Regards
Flying
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
flying
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:11 am
Car(s): 1967 GT Bellett
Location: Adelaide

Re: inlet manifold

Post by flying »

67 GT

One more of the front
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
67GT
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:44 am
Car(s): 1967 bellett gt, wasp trayback , 2018 d-max 4x4 dual cab LSU, 2016 Focus, 1996 GQ Patrol
Location: central coast

Re: inlet manifold

Post by 67GT »

Thanks Flying,
PM sent.