Hi Guys,
I am looking for a manifold to mount twin carbs from a Bellett GT onto a Florian head.
I did have a G161 SOHC engine years ago that had that manifold on it. Does anyone have one laying around ? Or even a complete SOHC OR DOHC engine ?
Fingers crossed.
Warren
inlet manifold
-
67GT
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:44 am
- Car(s): 1967 bellett gt, wasp trayback , 2018 d-max 4x4 dual cab LSU, 2016 Focus, 1996 GQ Patrol
- Location: central coast
-
flying
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:11 am
- Car(s): 1967 GT Bellett
- Location: Adelaide
Re: inlet manifold
Hi
I bought some carbs and manifold from Gumtree I believe they came from a Single OHC motor
Its the 4 bolt carb and smaller rectangular ports on the manifold
I still require the carbs but the Manifold can go
I'll take a picture tonight and post
Regards Flying
I bought some carbs and manifold from Gumtree I believe they came from a Single OHC motor
Its the 4 bolt carb and smaller rectangular ports on the manifold
I still require the carbs but the Manifold can go
I'll take a picture tonight and post
Regards Flying
-
67GT
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:44 am
- Car(s): 1967 bellett gt, wasp trayback , 2018 d-max 4x4 dual cab LSU, 2016 Focus, 1996 GQ Patrol
- Location: central coast
Re: inlet manifold
Thanks Flying, I look forward to seeing that .
Fingers are crossed.
Fingers are crossed.
-
flying
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:11 am
- Car(s): 1967 GT Bellett
- Location: Adelaide
Re: inlet manifold
I have not forgotten I thought I had it my back shed its in another stash across town
I will post a photo this weekend
Regards
Flying
I will post a photo this weekend
Regards
Flying
-
flying
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:11 am
- Car(s): 1967 GT Bellett
- Location: Adelaide
Re: inlet manifold
Hi 67 GT
Here's some pics
As mentioned before its to suit a 4 bolt Hitachi or SU Carb
Let me know if you think they are suitable
Regards
Flying
Here's some pics
As mentioned before its to suit a 4 bolt Hitachi or SU Carb
Let me know if you think they are suitable
Regards
Flying
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
flying
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:11 am
- Car(s): 1967 GT Bellett
- Location: Adelaide
Re: inlet manifold
67 GT
One more of the front
One more of the front
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
67GT
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:44 am
- Car(s): 1967 bellett gt, wasp trayback , 2018 d-max 4x4 dual cab LSU, 2016 Focus, 1996 GQ Patrol
- Location: central coast
Re: inlet manifold
Thanks Flying,
PM sent.
PM sent.